Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Raw-Food bicyclist *Great 4min.Video*


                I was googling away yesterday trying to find another raw biker who has done what we're preparing to do. Well I ran into this video which for me was pretty enlightening. See I worry about what we will eat, where we will sleep, who we will meet, and how we will get money to survive. Going without is fine with me but curiosity is truly driving me nuts. I feel he answered the question about food. IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE RAW ON A BIKE TRIP! This I knew but listening to someone say it is comforting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a question about eating raw on a bike tour (for my own bike tour) and someone sent me this link of a guy who is currently touring the Pacific coast eating all raw foods.

    This video is about the foods he's carrying.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw1fLdC_Rbc

    He's posting 2 or 3 videos a week. Here's his main channel

    http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenerator

    When are you leaving?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Contact Us

813-919-8793

Send items to:
809 east bloomingdale avenue
Brandon FL, 33511