Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gaby's Before and After photos! This is my fave post.

Gaby
Gosh I'm excited to put these pictures on our blog. It's been 2 years since I decided it was time to change my life. Meaning the way I eat and live my life. I didn't know what was going to happen or how but now Jan. 2010 I'm 100% Raw Vegan and I'm never going back!

              Then '09      And        Now 2010


I went from 190lbs to my current weight 160!
I started Jan. out at 164lbs. This is the first time I've been completely raw for 30days. I feel great it gets easier and easier. I can go out with friends for dinner and what I can't have doesn't even faze me. I only want to have what I no will give me nutrition. I'm sleeping better. I run faster. Everthings better. Sometimes I feel that i'm going through detox but it's not so bad. Detox for me is alot of gas, emotion,some tiredness. I broke out alittle but nothing serious. My poops are amazing. I'm not as hungry as everyone around me which I think is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Contact Us

813-919-8793

Send items to:
809 east bloomingdale avenue
Brandon FL, 33511