Monday, February 22, 2010

The Thrill of Common Interests




It is funny how you really don't know what you've got til it's gone. I, not even 24 hours away from my lady am feeling the effects already. I'm not talking about being love sick or even missing the attention that only your partner can give. I'm referring to our shared raw food lifestyle and the love and passion we have for it. Any day we were together we would make sure we both ate…and ate enough. I would try to make something we've never had, tasty, and cross over capable. It is exciting seeing some one fully enjoy a 100% raw dish that you made. It creates bonds the same as family sharing a huge meal together.But today I seemed to be content with a huge salad, some bars and simple fruit. Gaby is naturally this kind of raw foodie but I love to do over the top dishes for the both of us. I may be premature since it has only been a day but I will soon find out. I have gotten used to having a vitamix and dehydrator. Now I will "downgrade" if you will, but the most important thing is that I still have! And I am very grateful for that. With every closed door you see more open ones ahead. One of the many bonuses I have to being in St. Pete is the abundance of citrus trees. And soon enough the avocados will be begging to be plucked from burdened trees. Not to mention my city is so bike friendly and runner friendly. Also the beach is never farther than my feet's/wheels ample capability to get moving. Back to my original point, it so critical to have people around you who value and share in the same things you do. I will never take this for granted again. There is a certain appeal to it all and I need more people around me who can give me that thrill. This also a huge tip that I give to you. Surround yourself with people with common goals, intrests and lifestyle. The transition or journey will have a lot less bumps and be that much more enjoyable. Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Contact Us

813-919-8793

Send items to:
809 east bloomingdale avenue
Brandon FL, 33511