Sunday, July 18, 2010

The journey has begun!

Its been a while since we've posted and theres so much to say! Pictures will be uploaded as soon as we get our computer in brunswick, Ga which is our next destination. It's been a week and a half and we're already crossing the Florida Georgia line. I'm trully excited. There has been so many emotions from the night before we left up to the second that I'm writing this blog for you.

Bike touring is amazing! It's the only way to really see a place other than walking it. I would say to anyone atleast do a county. There have been great people and jaw dropping situations. Things all my planning couldn't prepare me for, like 5 flats in a day or not people able to stay in a city because of my color. I want to keep you posted as often as possible so atleast once a week there will be 2 to 3 posts. It would help if you let me know what questions are most important to you and it'll keep me motivated to find internet access.

          Anyhow remember to stay safe and enjoy life as healthy and fit as you can be.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you two
    I was following your blog this spring, and then stopped blogging myself. Now that I'm back at it I see you guys are off on your adventure. How exciting! I was so bummed though to see you're taking the northern route and not going to come through Patagonia, AZ - where the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center is. :-(
    Are you sure about this northern route? Gets cold up there quick. I know, I'm from Montana.
    All the best. I'll be following along now.
    (I did a bike tour when I was in my mid-20's. Rode from SLC to San Diego. It's just the best.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adele,
    Glad to see that you are back. We have thought about taking a more southern route but not sure as to how we will be recieved in the deep south. I personally am not fond of the cold but I think it will add to the adventure. Going through the mid western states is also a big question mark in my mind. But we are always open to altering our plan. Do you live near Patagonia?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

Contact Us

813-919-8793

Send items to:
809 east bloomingdale avenue
Brandon FL, 33511